Sunday, September 22, 2013

My Love for Fashion

Fashion has always been apart of my life. As a little girl, I played dressed up  all of the time with my Mom's clothes and makeup. I would sneak into her perfume and spray it on myself as I got all dressed up in her most beautiful and expensive items. Those moments helped developed my style and taste in clothes.

In highschool, I had the opportunity to participate in a fashion show hosted by the Marketing department. Over ten years later, I am starting to walk in my passion and dream. The world of fashion has been deep down in my heart for a very long time. I have found the courage and inner strength to chase after it! I'm in love with fashion.

I have started this journey by becoming a Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry consultant.

Fashion is my dream! So I am going to speak it into the atmosphere.

I will be a fashion stylist
I will be a makeup artist
I am a fashion jewelry consultant
I am a lifestyle blogger who writes about wonderful topics such as fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment